Greystones provides expert technical support to the US warfighter. We offer our clients innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to help them address some of their biggest challenges. Many of our projects have a direct impact on improving the material readiness of our armed forces and have enabled our soldiers and sailors to respond to new and emerging threats to our national security. We are proud of our ability to effectively leverage best practices and cutting edge technologies used in the commercial world to create new and innovative solutions for our military and federal government customers.
Mission success is our priority.
Who we are
- Founded in 2000, Greystones Group is a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in the Washington, DC area
- Our team has supported a wide variety of DOD and commercial clients, including US Air Force, US Navy, Office of the Judge Advocate General of the Navy, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), US Army Cyber Command and the Office of Naval Research (ONR), and the Headquarters Army, Deputy Chief of Staff Operations, Plans, and Training (G-3/5/7), General Services Administration (GSA).
- Greystones’ core capabilities include:
- Data Analytics and Decision Support
- Cybersecurity and Electronic Warfare
- Information Technology Solutions
- Mission Planning and Operational Support
- Leader Development and Education
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
We continually evaluate our performance to ensure that quality and customer satisfaction are built into every aspect of how we deliver service. Our ISO 9001:2015 -certified Quality Management System (QMS) ensures we deliver quality services and products to our customers. Externally audited each year and re-certified every three years, Greystones’ QMS is the backbone of our operations as a company. It provides staff with a comprehensive set of tools that allow us to more effectively and efficiently fulfill our mission.
Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Greystones has been certified as an WOSB under the Small Business Administration’s Women-Owned Small Business Program by the US Women’s Chamber of Commerce.